Create a Japanese style inspired arrangement using fresh flowers and branches.
No previous experience necessary.
Please join and enjoy flowers!!
* Picture is a sample image.
Actual design and flowers used in lessons will be different.
Date & Time: 1/21/2016(Thu) , 1:30~3:30pm (No longer accepting reservations)
(10:30am~ Japanese Class : go to page（日本語クラス））
Place: Azuna-Kai ( 8305 Vickers Street #106, San Diego, CA 92111)
Fee: ＄60 （includes flowers and vase）
Payment: Cash or Check, due at the beginning of class
Use the Contact Form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your Name and Phone number.
You will receive an confirmation email.
Registration deadline: 1/14/2016（Thu) (*No longer accepting for 1:30pm~)
Class space: 6 people （if participants are less than 3 people, class will be cancelled)
- Because flowers and vases must be ordered in advance, please inform any cancellation 3 days in advance.
- Otherwise, cancellation fee will incur as following:
・After 2 days before : 50%
・Without prior notice : 100％
- Please bring flower scissors if you have a one.
- We will stop accepting reservations once all slots are taken.
- If the class has been cancelled, an email notice will be sent to you by 5 days before the class.
Please check Lesson report.
Upcoming announcement for event sales and workshops on Facebook. Please connect with Rin Flora's Facebook page to see latest updates!!